Medical Practice in Bullhead City, AZ is searching for a Nurse Practitioner to help our team. Through quality patient care you will make a lasting impact on daily lives!
- Generous Salary
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- D, H, V, PTO, Life Insurance
- Provide comprehensive patient care, including assessments, diagnoses, and treatments for a wide range of health conditions.
- Emphasize health promotion and disease prevention through patient education, counseling, and preventive care.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals, practice with autonomy, and ensure continuity of care for patients
- Active AZ License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
Ref # CF663799712
This Nurse job opening last updated on 10/06/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
Mission StatementIt is the purpose of One Stop Recruiting to serve our healthcare organizations with the utmost professionalism and produce the highest quality physician and mid-level candidates; to not only meet but exceed their needs. All the while, maintaining ethical standards of practice, excellence in client relations and superior service throughout.VisionIt is our responsibility to continually improve upon our processes, in providing long term matches between trusted healthcare organizations and dedicated candidates. With a focus on client satisfaction, our goal is for each client to return for years to come, with the promise of exemplary service. We want to be your “one stop shop”, for recruiting needs.Connect With 1 Stop RecruitingSubscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive upda...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company