Adelphi is seeking Private Duty Nurses (LVN)to provide 1:1 skilled nursing services as per special education (SPED) students' IEPS for schools in San Antonio, Texas. The ideal candidate will possess a current Texas license and have experience working with SPED students.
Job Quick Facts:
• Profession: Licensed Vocational Nurse
• Location: Texas: San Antonio area
• Facility Type: School
• Job Type: Contract
• Shift Schedule: As Per School Calendar
• Start Date: ASAP
• Rate: $40/hr
• Bachelor's Degree
• Current TX license
• LVN Certification
• Provide direct one-to-one skilled nursing services to students
• Complete and maintain proper reports and records
• Attend admission, review, and dismissal (ARD) meetings for the students
• Maintaining accurate and confidential health records for each student
• Serving as an advocate for students' health needs within the school and the broader community.
• Other duties as assigned by the administration.
This Nurse job opening last updated on 11/06/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
Adelphi was founded by a physician with years of experience, working with multiple health care providers, and who understands the unique challenges and rewards of being a healthcare professional in today’s health industry. Adelphi is dedicated to helping providers get access to qualified healthcare professionals to meet their coverage needs in delivery of life-saving care/patient care/healthcare services. We help physicians, nurse practitioners to find the placement that is right for them.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company