Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
POSITION TYPE: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Recovery Services
LOCATION: Salem, OR
SHIFT: Nights / Shift Differential
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides professional nursing care for primary care clinic patients following established standards and practices.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, staff and other health care professionals to provide a smooth health care continuum for all patients within the clinic setting.
- The nurse is an integral member of the clinic care team who works to ensure safety, best practice and high-quality standards of care are maintained across the continuum.
- Responsible for coordinating a variety of patient wellness and chronic illness activities for the clinic's entire patient population.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee Discount Program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
This Nurse job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse license in state of practice.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program for LPN.
- BLS Certification issued through American Heart Association required.
- One (1) year of nursing experience required.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company