Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) - Night Shift
Join Our Night Shift Team in Santa Monica
About Us: Elevate your career by becoming a crucial part of our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) team. We are currently seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) for full-time night shifts. Our hospital's commitment to patient-focused, whole-person care is at the core of our culture, built on understanding, commitment, and mutual respect.
- Invaluable Nurses: Our nurses are not just valued; they are invaluable. Thrive in a culture that recognizes the significance of your role.
- Empowerment: Your voice matters here. We believe in empowering our nurses to inspire and retain the best talent.
- Nursing Excellence
- Full-time positions with night shifts in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Apply your specialized training to deliver world-class health with human connection.
- Make a meaningful difference every day through your extraordinary care.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Specialized training or experience in Neonatal Intensive Care nursing.
- Commitment to patient-focused care and compassionate nursing.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Supportive work culture that values your expertise and contributions.
- State-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge medical technology.
This Nurse job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company