POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health
LOCATION: North Denver, CO
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
There are some weekends and holidays required. The whole team rotates through these requirements. The team currently rotates coverage with one required weekend a month and one summer and one winter holiday. The territory for this pay per visit role is North Denver (mostly).
Up to $8K Relocation Bonus
Home health nursing plays an important role in the healthcare field. This form of nursing offers a high level of independence and dignity to patients and their family members. Over 7 million people in the U.S. require the services of a home health nurse due to a permanent disability, acute illness, terminal illness, or long-term health issue. This area of nursing is among the fastest growing of all nursing areas. The skills of a home health nurse make the needs of patients and family members a huge priority.
A home health nurse can work with patient of any age group. They provide patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help these individuals recover from injuries and illnesses. The nurse requires a high level of skill to work in someone’s home.
It requires excellent rapport, understanding, and communication with the patients and their family members. A home health nurse does not work with a team as a part of his or her daily duties but rather as an individual working with the family as a team.
We are looking for a passionate Registered Nurse (RN) to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
- Coordinate with doctors and other healthcare professionals regarding their home health patients.
- Coordinate patient medications between the pharmacists and doctor to ensure that patients effectively manage precise dosages.
- Assess the patient’s needs and keep proper documentation of patient care.
- Assess the psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental and cultural needs of patients.
- Review patient history and physical with the patients and/or their family members and assure completion within an appropriate timeframe.
- Review all available information obtained by other health care team members.
- Formulate an individualized care plan using the assessment data, as well as the input of the patient, family, and healthcare team.
- Evaluate patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate documents in the patient record.
- Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K
- Paid time off for full-time staff
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
This Nurse job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
One year experience preferred Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company