Registered Nurse (RN) – Maternal Child Unit- WOMENS SERVICES SIGN ON BONUS
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Maternal Child Unit
LOCATION: Alamogordo, NM
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Provides compassionate, effective outpatient clinical wound care to patients, often in fast-paced environment. May case-manage a group of patients, will work under guidance of clinic physicians and Clinical Coordinator, provide patient/caregiver wound related education, communicate with other healthcare providers regarding a patient's care, enter and evaluate data, maintain patient charting.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- BLS issued through the American Heart Association required, ACLS preferred.
- Must possess a certification as a Wound Specialist or as a Certified Wound Care, Ostomy, and/or Continence Nurse.
- Basic/operable computer skills.
- Must have obvious concern for patient welfare, sound organizational skills, ability to analyze data, read, understand and implement professional journals as well as regulatory documents, ability to learn and use wound care products, multi-task and possess effective/mature communications skills.
- Ability to read and speak Spanish a plus.
- Experience in general nursing, wound care, hyperbaric oxygen and outpatient clinical operations preferred.
- Exposure to infectious disease, bloodborne pathogens and caustic chemicals; occasional unpredictable physically demanding situations.
This Nurse job opening last updated on 01/31/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company