- Full Time PERM. ACUTE Care, RN opportunities TEXAS Will TRAIN Critical Care, ICU, OR, ED
Multiple Shift options.
NEEDS include: L&D, NICU, PACU, OR, ER, TELE, Neuro, Ortho, ICU,
$5,000 Relocation ( paid 1st check)
up to $30,000 Sign on bonus ( portion paid 1st check)
- Registered Nurses deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing. Registered Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. Due to the broad range of medical conditions they encounter, they must be well-versed in a large variety of health conditions.
- Registered Nurses have a professional obligation to participate in committee activities, surveys, and improvement initiatives. In addition, Registered Nurses must uphold the standards of the Texas Nurse Practice Act.
- Telemetry Registered Nurses provide care by connecting patients to machines that monitor electrocardiogram and heart rate information. Telemetry nurses read and interpret data to better determine patient care.
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing (Diploma, AD)
- Minimum Work Experience
- No previous experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Registered Nurse
- Diagnostic & Support: ACLS required before completion of orientation.
- NIH Stroke Scale required before completion of orientation
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Designated Driver
- OSHA Category
- 1 - High Risk
This Nurse job opening last updated on 02/05/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
AA Degree Nursing, BSN
Unencumbered RN License
1 yr. RN Experience
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company