ID: 4283 MDR (21824985)
Location: NM - US
Practice Type: Hospital
Salary: $70,000 to $80,000
Duration: Full Time
Accepted Visas: J-1 , H-1B
Company: Fiber Staffing
Contact: Matt Robbins
I represent a faith-based hospital in the beautiful state of New Mexico that is seeking RNs to join their growing team. I also have a need for an OR Director.
- Employed by 60 bed hospital providing care to the community for over 60 years
- Ability to participate in faith based, mission-oriented organization
- Growth related recruitment with a focus on ER, OR, PACU, and Labor and Delivery
- Healthy autonomy with the support of an expert staff to help guide your decisions
- Flexible schedule offering 12 hour shifts and rotating weekends
- Annual Salary increases – Leadership potential
- 10K signing bonus
- 5K relocation
- Community of 25,000, county of 75,000 and service area of over 175,000
- Home to 23 parks, ATV park, 18-hole golf course, state of the art sports complex, all major sports for kids and more
- Nationally ranked Mountain Biking Trails and Hiking Trails
- Named the most patriotic community in the country by Rand McNally
- Skiing 40 minutes away
- Under 3-hour drive to Santa Fe
- 2-hour drive to Albuquerque
Please give me a call to discuss or email me best times to attempt you.
Matt Robbins MS, VP
Elevate Healthcare Consultants
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
This Registered Nurse job opening was originally posted on 05/01/2023 and last updated on 05/01/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
Have Director needs, ER, OR, ICU, L&D and PACU needs.