Location: Shreveport, LA - US
Duration: Full Time
Company: i4 Search Group
Contact: Healthcare Recruiter Call: 4806606700
We are looking for 25+ Registered Nurses for a Hospital that is expanding in East Texas. This is an opportunity to join a Healthcare system that operates 60 Hospitals and over 300 facilities across 60 cities
- $25 to $30 per hour DOE
- $4.50 per hour night differential
- $10K sign on with 2-year commitment for RN with 1 year of experience at the bedside.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation Assistance is offered
The RN candidate
- Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs.
- Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Provides direct care through compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- Adheres to American Nurses Association Code of Ethics for Nurses Evaluate own practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules and regulations
We are seeking RN’s with experience in the following areas
- ICU / MICU / SICU / CVICU
- Cardiac Step Down
- Emergency Department
- TX RN license
- Associate degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience practicing as an RN
- 6 months bedside nursing experience required
This Registered Nurse job opening was originally posted on 04/25/2023 and last updated on 04/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.