New Director of Nursing search for 49-bed extended care facility attached to a Critical Access Hospital. Looking for a collaborative leader capable of staff education and teaching, infection protocols and surveying processes. The facility offers physical, occupational and speech therapy. This position would report directly to the CNO of the hospital.
- Competitive base salary – based off experience
- Full benefits, 3% retirement match, HAS account and membership to wellness center
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance available
- 30 minutes to the Rocky Mountains and about an hour from Glacier and Flathead National Park
- Upland bird, waterfowl, deer and elk hunting and premier fishing
- Strong public-school system with very low crime
- Strong life enrichment programs with walking paths and butterfly garden
- About 60 miles north of Great Falls, MT
To express interest feel free to call or text me at any time @ 972-954-6919.
This Registered Nurse job opening last updated on 05/01/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
We are the boutique experience of healthcare staffing agencies. We've mastered our craft, so you receive the support and experience you deserve.24/7 SupportOur team is available around the clock for you, if you need us. You won’t find anyone more responsive.Licensing and CredentialingWe offer assistance through the licensing and credentialing process, so there is no confusion or headaches.MentorshipWe walk with you step-by-step through your travel journey, providing you with support and tools to succeed.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company