EARN A $5,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to join our team at Lancaster Correctional Institution located in Trenton, Florida.
The RN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Registered Nurses work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
This Registered Nurse job opening was originally posted on 05/11/2023 and last updated on 05/11/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on RNJobSite.com.
- Florida RN license or ability to obtain license
- Current CPR
- Corrections experience not required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check