RN Clinical Manager - Canton, GA - 20394816
Registered Nurse: Clinical Manager
Do you thrive in environments where you have more time to spend with patients? Are you an organized person with great time management skills and love to be a team leader? Are you passionate about providing the best care possible and helping those on your team do the same? If so, this Clinical Manager position could be a fit for you!
In this full-time position, you’ll be leading the clinical team in helping provide one-on-one skilled nursing care to patients in their home, using innovative solutions, a specific care plan, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You’ll be able to train, mentor and help build a team of healthcare professionals, as well as directly ensuring each patient has complete, individualized care tailored to their needs.
- Company values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth.
- Opportunity to lead a clinical team with varied expertise to care for patients one on one and in their most preferred environment – at home.
- Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
- Two (2) plus years of experience as a Registered Nurse*
- More than 1 year supervisory/management experience in home care
- Required: Oasis and ICD10 experience. Certification strongly preferred.