Cardiac Cath Lab RN - Houston, TX - 20451379
Are you a cardiac cath nurse with a couple of years of experience under your belt? If this sounds like you, we’ve got a position waiting for you!
We are an established facility with a supportive, friendly team dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care. Of course, providing the best care to our patients means having the best people in all our departments, including the best cardiac cath lab nurses. We’re looking for someone passionate about patient care who lives within a 30 minute call window from our facility.
Our facility is not only committed to supporting our patients, we also care deeply about the continued growth and professional development of all our staff members, and we offer opportunities to pursue continuing education. We also try to support our local community and offer ways to get involved and support causes outside of our facility.
1. Work alongside supportive, friendly colleagues in a patient-focused environment
2. Tuition and Certification reimbursement
3. Competitive compensation program
4. Leading-edge technologies and treatment techniques
Skills/Requirements for This Job:
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
2. Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
3. Current BSN or willing to get BSN
4. 2+ years of experience as a Cath Lab RN is highly preferred
5. BLS Certification