RN - Oncology - 231298 (21641949)
We are seeking a compassionate RN who is dedicated to providing nursing care to Oncology patients. The nurse’s understanding of the pathophysiology of cancer as well as the major treatment therapies enables him/her to participate fully in all the phases of care for the patient and their significant support system.
- Be accountable and responsible for providing infusions (including chemotherapy and biologic therapy), blood products, and procedures to the ambulatory patient.
- Organize and collaborate the care between the physician’s clinic and the Swedish Cancer Institute (SCI) Treatment Center.
- Provide nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 6 years of hire
- Current Washington State Registered Nursing license
- Completion of the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Chemotherapy and Biotherapy course
- Current BLS certification
- Minimum of 12 months Oncology or Infusion Oncology nursing experience
- Current Washington State Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- IV Therapy certification
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on your first day
- Retirement program that helps you prepare for your future
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA)
- Health assessment and personal coaching to help you meet your goals
- Incentives for participation in healthy activities
- Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise when you need it
- Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs
- Volunteers in Partnership program to match you with volunteer opportunities that support our communities
- Support for life events such as birth, adoption, marriage or other changes to your family
- Ergonomics and injury prevention to promote safe work environments
- Paid time off
- Disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support your education as you tackle your career goals