Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 21718804
Contact: April Estes Call: 7204392609
Job Posted: 04/28/21
RN - Medical Respiratory - Nights - 21718804
- Collect pertinent assessment data that includes present condition, past history, physical, spiritual and psychosocial information utilizing input from patient, significant other, and/or healthcare team members as applicable.
- Develop, review, and revise an individualized care plan within the time frame identified in documentation standards.
- Evaluate patient’s response to care and initiates independent and/or collaborative changes where appropriate.
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel that participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on your first day
- Retirement program that helps you prepare for your future
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA)
- Health assessment and personal coaching to help you meet your goals
- Incentives for participation in healthy activities
- Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise when you need it
- Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs
- Volunteers in Partnership program to match you with volunteer opportunities that support our communities
- Support for life events such as birth, adoption, marriage or other changes to your family
- Ergonomics and injury prevention to promote safe work environments
- Paid time off
- Disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support your education as you tackle your career goals
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS Certification (specialty areas may require additional certifications)
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility