Staff Registered Nurse Peds Intensive Care Unit (0.9 FTE, Night Shift) - 239387 (21801718)
Opportunity available for an experienced PICU-Staff Registered Nurse. This opportunity is targeted to the individual nurse skilled in providing excellent care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process.
- Provide nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process.
- Approach your daily duties with creativity, passion, skill, respect and a positive approach.
- Practice the values of collaboration, cooperation, coordination, integration, empowerment, and establishing patient expectations.
- Provide supervision and coordination of personnel who participate in the provision of care to ensure that patients’ needs and outcomes are met.
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire
- Current Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) experience in an acute hospital setting within the last year.
- Intensive Care Unit Experience may be considered in lieu of PICU experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on your first day
- Retirement program that helps you prepare for your future
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA)
- Health assessment and personal coaching to help you meet your goals
- Incentives for participation in healthy activities
- Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise when you need it
- Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs
- Volunteers in Partnership program to match you with volunteer opportunities that support our communities
- Support for life events such as birth, adoption, marriage or other changes to your family
- Ergonomics and injury prevention to promote safe work environments
- Paid time off
- Disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support your education as you tackle your career goals