RN - Recovery Unit (Per Diem, Day Shift) - 235269 (22079225)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Responsible for providing excellent and adaptive nursing care based on the individual patients needs using the nursing process.
- Responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel which participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected treatment outcomes are met.
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS certification
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility