RN - Pediatrics Ortho OR Circulator (Per Diem, Days) - 239521 (22079230)
This position will only work Fridays. This role will be specific to Pediatric Ortho cases.
- Coordinate the activities of the health care team during surgical intervention, delegating duties as needed.
- Relay information to the patient and family as appropriate, providing emotional support and comfort.
- Prepare the surgical site using aseptic techniques.
- Initiate nursing actions based on physiological and psychological changes
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- A nursing degree/diploma from a nationally accredited RN program
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- 12 months Pediatric Ortho OR experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
- Previous Orthopedic OR experience
- Ability to scrub
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on your first day
- Subsidized Orca Cards
- Retirement program that helps you prepare for your future
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA)
- Health assessment and personal coaching to help you meet your goals
- Incentives for participation in healthy activities
- Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise when you need it
- Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs
- Volunteers in Partnership program to match you with volunteer opportunities that support our communities
- Support for life events such as birth, adoption, marriage or other changes to your family
- Ergonomics and injury prevention to promote safe work environments
- Paid time off
- Disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support your education as you tackle your career goals