RN Manager - ICU / DOU - 1863628 (22132288)
About the Company:
We are proud of the full range of quality services we provide. Since 1971, we have dedicated our efforts to meet and serve the medical needs of our growing community. We were the first hospital in Orange County to offer residents an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Thrombectomy receiving Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are one of only two certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III Neonatal ICU. We’re proud of the efforts of our physicians, nurses and staff who strive to provide you with the best care possible.
The manager has a 24-hour, 7 day a week responsibility to provide leadership, management, administration and supervision for the cost center(s). This includes planning, organizing, staff development, performance management, quality fiscal and information management, regulatory compliance, daily operations, building and enhancing relationships through customer relations and appropriate professional involvement.
The manager is accountable for the management of the cost center(s) within the established budget. The manager will work closely with directors, ancillary staff, managers, medical directors, medical department chairs, physicians and other disciplines to develop services and ensure quality. Manager will have access to all pertinent patient health information.
- Masters preferred
- Current California RN license, or the ability to obtain California RN license before start date.
- Three (3) years clinical experience
- At least two (2) years in a healthcare leadership role
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintained current at all times)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading patient experience initiatives.
- Effective verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to independently manage priorities
- Current knowledge of the field with evidence of ongoing continued education
- Proficiency in multiple standard healthcare computer programs ([link removed], CERNER, KRONOS, etc.)