Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - 1886248 (22148662)
About the Company:
Company is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our seven hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
Collaboration across Company enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology.
At Company, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Company’s commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives.
This Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- One year previous Critical Care experience preferred.
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Valid American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR certification required
- Completion of the Dysrhythmia course within six (6) months of hire
- Completion of the ACLS (American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider) course within one (1) year of hire and continuous renewal every two (2) years
- Successful completion of the Critical Care course within one (1) year of hire