Manager of Nursing Services, Home Health - R308709 (22209754)
?Our client is seeking a Home Health Nursing Manager, to serve our Home Health Infusion Team in Anaheim.
The Manager of Home Health manages and coordinates the day to day operations of the home health interdisciplinary team to ensure quality and appropriateness of care and availability of services with appropriate staffing. The Home Health Manager facilitates and oversees quality initiatives and program implementation. This position ensures that services are provided in a cost-effective manner and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organization and conforms to all appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies.
Schedule: Full Time Shift: Days, 8 hours
- Bachelor’s degree (Nursing or related healthcare field) or equivalent years of experience.
- Four years of experience in home health, home infusion pharmacy or post-acute services management.
- Two years supervisory/management experience in either acute care or home infusion/home health.
- Current California RN license
- CA Driver’s License, proof of auto insurance
- Current BLS required.
- Experience in Regulatory Survey Preparation
- Experience in Medicare Home health
- PHN certification.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to follow Agency's policies and applicable laws.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Time management.
- Cooperative attitude.
- Is knowledgeable of federal Conditions of Participation, state licensing regulations and accreditation standards and is able to interpret regulations for clinical staff to insure patient advocacy, informed decision making and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Is knowledgeable of OASIS, basic coding, evidence-based care standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human resource principles and network policy.
- Demonstrates current knowledge in clinical area.
- Demonstrates Values based customer service skills.
- Good understanding of computer software and can easily adapt to computer programs.
- Ability to prioritize and critically think.