Travel Registered Nurse - 22252942
HYUR Health is currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses for 13-week travel contracts in the state in Indiana.
Multiple contracts are available for various specialties including Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR), Operating Room (OR), Pediatrics, Med Surg / Telemetry (MS/Tele), Emergency Room (ER), and Intensive Care Unit (ICU/CCU), and Long-Term Care.
***Most travel contracts include:
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Here are just some of the top tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with HYUR Health:
- Great selection of jobs
- Industry-leading pay
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance starting Day 1!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years of recent specialty experience
- Must have an active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have PALS depending on the unit
HYUR Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of healthcare professionals for direct placement, per diem, and contracted assignments. Our commitment to quality is demonstrated and supported throughout our organization. Our clinical specialists ensure that each employee is thoroughly screened and meets all state, federal, and specialty requirements. We have established an organization based on a family-focused culture, working together toward the common goal of building the best relationships with our candidates, clients, and our staff.
HYUR Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer