Registered Nurse: Community Health Director - 1346 (22322664)
Registered Nurse: Community Health Director
Beautiful Desert Southwest Living in New Mexico. Are you looking for the next step in your nursing career? This Federal Healthcare District is seeking a nursing leader for their Community Health Program.
- Registered Nurse leadership role- Established health care district with multiple clinics
- Community Health Director- Direct and lead a team of Community Health Representatives
- Salary range of $75,000 to $110,000 depending in experience and education. BSN or MSN preferred.
- Comprehensive benefits package offered with 401K and 12 federal holidays. Ample PTO and sick time.
- Flexibility in scheduling- Bridge the gap between the community and the clinic
Easy access to Albuquerque and Santa Fe. Enjoy weekend ski trips and some of the best hiking in the country.