RN - High Acuity - Nights - 257853 (22347721)
Our Client is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) (High Acuity, Night Shift, 0.9 FTE) to Anchorage, AK. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
- This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- All Registered Nurses (RN) without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 3 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Unencumbered RN license in state(s) of hire, and wherever care is delivered
- If RN holds a multi-state license through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to the requirements of licensure in the new state(s) of hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies:
- American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider),
- client (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or
- Military Training Network (MTN) – (BLS Provider) upon hire
- Twelve (12) months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
- Bachelors of Nursing degree (BSN)
- National certification in area of specialty