Registered Nurse Supervisor - Outpatient / Primary Care - R0072709 (22359736)
Responsible for the management of the daily departmental operations and functions of a given patient care area, the direct supervision of teammates, and providing direct patient care daily under the supervision of a clinician. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
Setting: Ambulatory/Outpatient Clinic
Specialty: Primary Care
Managing: 17 teammates (MAs/MRs/LVNs)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Must have by start date: current ACLS, BLS, and PALS, by American Heart Association (AHA) - (100% online certification is not acceptable).
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience in an outpatient, primary care or urgent care setting.
- Spanish-speaking a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.