Location: California-Sacramento - Napa
Duration: Part Time
Job ID: 20-10749 (22409914)
Contact: April Estes Call: 7204392609
Practice Type: Group
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Posted: 04/28/21
Clinic RN II - Cardiology (Part-Time) - 20-10749 (22409914)
Location: Napa, California
Schedule: Part Time - 64 biweekly hours
Shift: 8-hour Days
- As the leader of the health care team, provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrates performance consistent with the Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan of the organization.
- Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats co-workers, patients, families, and all members of the health care team with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served including knowledge of the principles of growth and development and psychosocial characteristics and interventions for infant (0-1 year), child (1-5 years), school age (6-12 years), adolescent (13-17 years), young adult (18-45 years), middle adult (46-60 years), older adult (60+ years).
- Basic computer skills in a Windows operating environment including Word, Excel and e-mail system.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess a professional and mature demeanor.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent and effective leadership skills with the ability to remain flexible, cooperative, and assist others.
- Ability to confronts difficult or conflict situations constructively and seeks appropriate assistance.
- Takes accountability for own actions with the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Knowledge of responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws.
- Treats all families of patients with courtesy, respect, kindness and compassion.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and work with interruptions.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills, preferred
- Current CA RN [link removed]
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 2 year RN experience in an acute care or ambulatory setting
- IDX and EMR experience
- ACLS [link removed]