RN- Emergency Department - Nights - 20-10771 (22422241)
- Schedule: Full Time - 72 Biweekly Hours
- Shift: 12 Hour Night
Within the identified roles of Practitioner, Teacher and Leader, the staff Registered Nurse provides collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs. The staff Registered Nurse implements and evaluates care delivery based on predicted outcomes while anticipating potential responses provides assessment, treatment and care throughout the hospital and outlying clinics. The staff Registered Nurse will practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies. Consistently demonstrates behaviors that model the SJHS Core Value’s and the hospitals mission statement. The Staff Registered Nurse works independently under limited supervision directly reporting to the Unit/Department Supervisor, Director of Assistant Vice President.
- Associate degree or equivalent and/or required work experience.
- Previous ER experience, 2+ years preferred
- Current California Registered Nurse License
- BLS and ACLS certifications required, PALS within 6 months of hire