Location: California-Los Angeles - Anaheim
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 20-10232 (22422289)
Contact: April Estes Call: 7204392609
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Posted: 04/28/21
Director, RN Home Health - 20-10232 (22422289)
This position is a day-shif in a corporate office setting.
- Under general direction of the Executive Director or designee.
- Provides leadership and oversight to the Home Health Intermittent nursing, Rehab and related services in a Nurse Executive role.
- Participates in decisions regarding home health, strategic planning, and operational activities as a member of the Executive Management Team.
- Works with Executive Management team to establish Budget.
- Manages operations to meet budget.
- Works with the home health leadership team to plan, organize, staff, direct, coordinate and control the activities of the Home Health Agency.
- Provides leadership direction to home health staff to meet the balanced commitments and core values of the organization.
- Role models proactive, collaborative working relationships, functions in an interdisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Responds to concerns or issues relative to clinical practice or patient care and operations.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Home Health federal and state regulations & the joint commission standards.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills required
- Ability to problem-solve, analyze situations, think critically, give constructive feedback and supervise and team with others
- Comprehensive general nursing knowledge
- Interdisciplinary scope of practice knowledge
- Computer experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or related field. A minimum of five (5) years progressive managerial experience in large Home Health care agency/system
- Experience: Clinical background as RN. Survey experience with TJC and State regulators. Experience with EMR.
- License/Certification: Must hold a current California Registered Nurse license
- Education: Master’s Degree in Nursing related field or business
- Experience in LEAN process improvement
- Experience with Home Care EMR