RN - Critical Care/Interventional Radiology, Variable Shifts - 20-10169 (22429430)
32 hours per week. 4 (8) hour shifts with variable start times with call rotation.
Are you looking to be part of a community where your talent is valued, your professional growth is honored, and where your career will thrive? Look no further!
- Easy-to-reach suburban location (Free parking & public transportation close by!)
- Superb resources (Beautiful campus setting and great benefits!)
- Status as an outstanding teaching hospital
- Commitment to compassion and mutual respect
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of nursing care.
- Administers nursing care within the scope of hospital policies and procedures, Massachusetts state regulations and standards of practice issued by The American Nurses Association and other professional organizations. Collaborate/cooperate with nursing staff and other hospital and health care personnel to promote health, to the optimal level of wellness for patients, families and the community.
This position requires call rotation evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Current MA RN license required
- 2 years of Critical Care experience required
- Previous IR experience required
- Cardiac ICU, CCU, or Cardiac Surgery preferred
- Cath Lab experience preferred
- Proficiency in IV catheter insertion and IV sedation in an acute procedural setting required