Location: Washington-Seattle - Issaquah
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 20-10434 (22448337)
Category: OR PACU RN Job
Contact: Kat Forester
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Posted: 01/26/21
Staff Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery - Day Shift - 20-10434 (22448337)
- Employs Nursing Professional Practice: Assesses, identifies appropriate nursing diagnoses, plans, implements and evaluates patients’ care. Develops, updates and coordinates the patient’s plan of care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes and transitions across the care continuum. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate. Performs and maintains currency of essential competencies as required by specific area of hire and populations served.
- Advocates: Effectively advocates for ethical and holistic care by partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Facilitates Learning: Fosters a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students; facilitates formal and informal learning for patient/families, nursing, other members of the healthcare team, and community.
- Aligns Practice with Safety and Quality: Accountable for safety, identifies and corrects problems, and integrates evidence, and best practice into nursing care; uses data and evidence to improve patient outcomes. Aligns patient safety, self-safety and environmental safety as equally important for best outcomes.
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) or higher within six (6) years of hire
- RN’s with twenty (20) years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN.
- Active Washington state RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card
- Twelve (12) months surgical nursing experience
- Bachelors of Nursing degree (BSN)
- National certification in area of specialty