Clinical Manager, Home Health - RN - 20-10620 (22459829)
Our Client is calling a Clinical Manager (Home Health, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) in Lacey, Washington. They are a community of caregivers delivering every day on their Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all.
- Directly involved with recommendation for budget development and monthly monitoring of operations utilization and expenses. Include reviewing staff productivity standards and assuring standards are consistently met, recommending and implementing ways to decrease overtime. Focus on achieving the objectives of clinical excellence and maximizing accurate financial reimbursement for episodes of care
- Develop and maintain Clinical Staffing Plan. Review recommended new positions of FTE changes to respond to increased patient care visits and processing posting upon approval in accordance with productivity standards and budget levels
- Participate with HH Directors, Home Health management team and other key PSCS personnel in developing, evaluating and revising home care policies, procedures, standards competencies, quality and risk management, and objectives to ensure they cover clinical operations and processes and they meet industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Therapy.
- 3 years + supervisor/management experience
- Current and in good standing RN, PT, OT or SLP License in Washington State.
- Current Driver’s license and have access to daily use of an insured, reliable vehicle.
- Current Provider CPR Certification.
- Certified OASIS Specialist-Clinical certification is required or must be earned within one year from date of hire.
- 5+ years of supervisor/management experience.