RN - Endoscopy, Variable Shift - 20-10415 (22460236)
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment. Accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan. Practices in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in the state of employment, the American Nurses Association (ANA) Code of Ethics for Nurses, and the ANA scope and standards of practice.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- All Registered Nurses (RN) without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Active Washington state RN license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from any authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA), client (ARC) or Military Training Network (MTN)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN)
- Twelve (12) months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility