Clinical Supervisor, Nursing - Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit - 20-10484 (22496875)
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Manager in providing overall leadership and direction for the Critical Care units and for creating an environment that fosters a multidisciplinary team and collaborative approach to care that achieves operational and clinical "Best Practice". Participates with the Manager in overseeing all aspects of the care delivery system and works organizationally to improve service.
- Provide leadership along with the manager for the unit on a day to day operational basis.
- Participate with the manager in leading the efforts for the unit to develop and achieve “best operational and clinical practice”. Reinforces positive outcomes and demonstrates corrective action for identified problems.
- Accountable with the manager for ensuring the provision of patient care 24 hours a day. Rounds on patients to obtain insight into care provision and patient satisfaction.
- Establish strong rapport with physicians, staff and peers. Communicates effectively
- Accountable with the manager for assigned clinical operations, patient care activities, coordinating patient care delivery on a daily basis in collaboration with other members of the health care team
- Bachelor's Degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Washington
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current ACLS certification
- Experience as a Charge Registered Nurse
- Two years of recent experience in a related clinical area of nursing with demonstrated clinical knowledge and leadership qualities