Nurse Manager, Home Health Infusion - 20-10898 (22509424)
The Manager of Home Health manages and coordinates the day to day operations of the home health interdisciplinary team to ensure quality and appropriateness of care and availability of services with appropriate staffing. The Home Health Manager facilitates and oversees quality initiatives and program implementation. This position ensures that services are provided in a cost-effective manner and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organization and conforms to all appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to prioritize and critically think.
- Good understanding of computer software and can easily adapt to computer programs.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to follow Agency's policies and applicable laws.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Time management.
- Is knowledgeable of federal Conditions of Participation, state licensing regulations and accreditation standards and is able to interpret regulations for clinical staff to ensure patient advocacy, informed decision making and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Is knowledgeable of OASIS, basic coding, evidence-based care standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human resource principles and network policy.
- Demonstrates current knowledge in clinical area.
- Demonstrates Values based customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree Nursing (preferred) or related field or equivalent educ/experience
- 1 year Leadership/supervisory experience.
- 2 years Clinical experience within the last 5 years in home health primary care clinic or health facility.
- Current California RN license.
- CA Driver’s License.
- Proof of auto insurance.
- Current BLS required.
- PHN certification preferred.
- Experience in Regulatory Survey Preparation.
- Experience in Medicare Home health.
- Infusion Experience