RN - OR Circulator - Nights - 20-10256 (22521559)
The Main OR consists of 21 OR suites and covers complex cases from large GI procedures, to vascular, to gynecology, to urology, to transplants for kidney, liver and pancreas. These are all inpatient procedures, and can include patients receiving multiple procedures during one surgery.
Nationwide Relocation is Available.
- Coordinate the activities of the health care team during surgical intervention, delegating duties as needed.
- Relay information to the patient and family as appropriate, providing emotional support and comfort.
- Prepare the surgical site using aseptic techniques.
- Initiate nursing actions based on physiological and psychological changes.
- Paid Relocation
- Subsidized ORCA cards
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans that start with the first day of hire
- Competitive compensation package
- Caregiver Assistance Programs
- Choose Well Program and Discounts
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- 12 months OR Circulating experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
- Ability to scrub
- Experience with robotics