Montana Director of Nursing – 30 miles to Rocky Mountains - CM 5454 (22521701)
New Director of Nursing search for 49-bed extended care facility attached to a Critical Access Hospital. Looking for a collaborative leader capable of staff education and teaching, infection protocols and surveying processes. The facility offers physical, occupational and speech therapy. This position would report directly to the CNO of the hospital.
- Competitive base salary – based off experience
- Full benefits, 3% retirement match, HAS account and membership to wellness center
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance available
- 30 minutes to the Rocky Mountains and about an hour from Glacier and Flathead National Park
- Upland bird, waterfowl, deer and elk hunting and premier fishing
- Strong public-school system with very low crime
- Strong life enrichment programs with walking paths and butterfly garden
- About 60 miles north of Great Falls, MT
To express interest feel free to call or text me at any time @ 972-954-6919.