RN Clinic - Cardiac Surgery - Days - 20-11051 (22534172)
Permanent, Direct-Hire Position
Nationwide Relocation Assistance Available
The Clinic Registered Nurse works under the direction of the Clinic Nursing Supervisor or Clinic Manager to provide basic patient care to assigned patients in a given specialty.
- Triage patients and communicate urgent patient needs to the practitioner
- Instruct patients in the collection of samples and other tests
- Draw blood; perform EKG’s, laboratory and X-Rays; assist with diagnostic test and clinical procedures to appropriate level of training and established procedures.
- Under supervision of practitioner, administer medications. Start intravenous lines and administer intravenous fluids with appropriate certification.
- Delegate tasks to other caregivers as license permits.
- Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing
- 1 year Nursing experience in a clinic setting or two years of acute hospital nursing experience
- Current Washington State RN license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN)
- ACLS certification