Registered Nurse-Intensive Care Unit-FT-Nights/Sign-on (with 2+ years exp) & Relocation Bonus - R69 (22573018)
Full-Time Position (72 Hours Per Pay Period)
Shift: 1900-0730 Days: Varied
Wages Based Upon Experience
Open Until Filled
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Able to read, write legibly, and converse effectively in the English language.
• Exhibits critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Flexible, able to prioritize and adapt to rapidly-changing patient and unit needs.
• Demonstrates effective teaching skills.
• Responds effectively to patient crisis/emergency situations
• Proficient in use of computer, including accessing internet, word processing, and documenting in an electronic medical record system.
• Maintains regular, consistent and punctual attendance at the assigned job location
• Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
• American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) or must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 60-day grace period
• American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 6-month grace period
• American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support or Emergency Nurses’ Association Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course card or obtain within 1 year of hire
• Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum (TNCC) card or Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR) for initial certification or obtain within 1 year of hire. Recertify TNCC or Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR) every 4 years.
• National certification in critical care nursing (CCRN or equivalent) preferred
• Recent (within past 5 years) acute care hospital experience preferred
• Acute care hospital experience in past two years or has completed Critical Care classes
Union Affiliation: ONA
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and job skills required.