Location: Washington - Walla Walla
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 20-11424 (22624009)
Category: Labor & Delivery Nurse (RN)
Contact: April Estes Call: 7204392609
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Posted: 01/26/21
RN Manager - Women's Health Services - Days - 20-11424 (22624009)
Permanent, Direct-Hire Position
Relocation Assistance Available
C2C and/or Sponsorship Not Available
- Respond to patient and customer complaints from assigned areas in a timely manner.
- Provide direction and supervision of daily activities for assigned areas, develop and implement short and long range plans.
- Participate in organizational practices to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for patients and staff.
- Ensure staff for assigned areas comply with organizational practices to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for patients and staff.
- Utilize information to improve department and individual performance, patient care, management and support processes.
- Maintain positive working relationships and fosters a cooperative work environment.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately using age specific standards with patients and their families.
- Maintain positive communication and relationship with the medical staff, employees and community.
- Prepare and recommend the capital equipment and operating budgets for assigned areas according to the established budget calendar.
- Gradate of an accredited nursing program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited educational institute, or in process and completed within 3 years of hire into position
- Current licensure as Registered Nurse in the state of Washington
- Current BLS – Healthcare provider (must be AHA accredited)
- 3 year Clinical nursing experience in labor and delivery, postpartum, and/or newborn nursery
- 2 years Supervisory or charge nurse experience