Clinical Practice Manager, RN - Oncology - 20-11410 (22624010)
Under the direction of the Executive Director or Site Manager, has responsibility for the training and direct supervision of staff in the Medical Office / Clinical Services [link removed]:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served including knowledge of the principles of growth and development and psychosocial characteristics and interventions for infant (0-1 year), child (1-5 years), school age (6-12 years), adolescent (13-17 years), young adult (18-45 years), middle adult (46-60 years), older adult (60 years).
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, and an email system.
- Must have current knowledge and abilities to effectively apply principle skills in the clinical area.
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills to achieve desired goals and objectives.
- Effective documentation skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work under general supervision with a professional and mature demeanor.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced department and handle multiple tasks, with interruptions, and deal effectively with confidential information.
- PowerPoint preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills preferred.
- Position Requirements:Education: RN Graduate of an accredited school of [link removed]:
- 1 year Ambulatory Care background.
- 1 year Management experience.
License and Certificates:
- Current CA RN Licensure.
- Active BLS Certificate.
- ONS Certification (Cancer and Infusion Center Position).
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- BSN or Master's Degree Nursing.
- 5 - 7 years Experience in an Ambulatory Care or similar setting
- Prefer bilingual English/Spanish communication skills.