Location: Illinois - 60540
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 22636374
Category: Home Health RN Job
Company: Greatland Home Health Services
Contact: April Cross Call: 6303402327
Job Salary: $70,000 to $80,000
Job Posted: 12/29/20
Assistant Director of Nursing - 22636374
- Plans, directs, coordinates and monitors the delivery of all direct and indirect services to Agency home care clients
- Participates in the organization's strategic planning activities.
- Responsible for agency quality reporting and scores
- Assists in the planning and development of Agency structure, clinical and administrative policies and procedures, and the annual operating and capital budgets.
- Develops organizational policy and procedures and assures compliance.
- Establishes and implements systems to inform clients and their families of the scope and nature of home health care services and community resources.
- Identifies admission criteria for new clients and evaluates eligibility for home health care benefits through third-party payers.
- Implements and evaluates the orientation program for new Agency personnel.
- Provides direction and resources to coordinators and supervisors to assist in continuous improvement of services provided by Agency staff.
- Plans and implements in-service and continuing education programs to meet specific and ongoing training needs of Agency personnel.
- Assures clinical records are maintained in compliance with state and federal laws including Medicare, CHAP and JCAHO standards and conditions.
- Oversees data collection for quality management, statistics and reports for evaluating Agency performance.
- Evaluates Agency client base and focuses services toward diagnosis-specific client care needs, when indicated.
- Identifies systems to recognize client needs, respond to client needs, and to measure the outcomes of Agency interventions. Utilizes this data to provide direction for Agency improvements.
- Establishes Quality Improvement teams to address priorities for improvement activities.
- Identifies data collection requirements and reports to evaluate the effectiveness of programs to ensure quality of client care.
- Knowledge and experience with Oasis Assessments.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years management experience in Home Health or related health care organization
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct clinical and administrative personnel.
- Knowledge of business management, Medicare and JCAHO regulations, CHAP, as applicable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to market and relate tactfully with customers and other members of the community.