Registered Nurse Supervisor - Sign-On Bonus! - R0077359 (22734618)
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a Registered Nurse Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing direct supervision of teammates and management of daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician in a given patient care area as well as providing direct patient care daily. You will be responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Pasadena, CA
Setting: Wound Care, Cardiology, Infusion and Pulmonary disease.
Direct Reports: 15-20 (RNs, LVNs, MAs, & MRs)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Basic Life Support for Providers (AHA) -100% online certification is not acceptable.
- Advanced Life Support and/or PALS certification
- Over 3 years of experience.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response ([link removed], entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar Health Care Company-approved system screener. When in a Health Care Company building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Prior supervisory or management experience.
- Prior infusion and cardiology experience.