Registered Nurse - Vaccination Program - 22781718
Are you an Essential Healthcare Hero, looking to fight COVID by helping vaccinate individuals across New York?
Join Staffy today: a new way to work. We are seeking Responders to the COVID-19 outbreak, and have short-term contracts available in your area to help with COVID vaccination programs.
Registered Nurse wages: $54- $63 per hour, and sometimes more for a variety of roles. You set your rate in the app.
Visit the Google play store or Apple store and download the StaffyApp. Complete your profile and get approved in as soon as 48 hours.
What You'll Do
- Establishes priorities for nursing care through patient assessment and develops nursing care plans.
- Performs inpatient diagnostic testing, therapeutic, and interventional procedures as needed.
- Triages patient inquiries and communicates test results.
- Ensures infection control compliance within the practice.
- As needed, administers appropriate injections and medications as ordered by medical providers in compliance with state law and clinic guidelines. Educates patients and staff on pharmacological/drug effects and protocol requirements, if applicable.
- Records medical information within the patients’ electronic medical record as instructed.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (BScN), Bachelor of Nursing (BN), or equivalent.
- Current NY State Registered Nurse License & Registration
- Child Abuse & Infection Control certificates
- Proven experience in leading unregulated care providers.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate (BLS preferred)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care.