Registered Nurses - All Specialties - 22816259
Registered Nurse RN - multiple units - multiple shifts available. $30,000 sign-on bonus
Full time, perm position (you will be hired directly by the hospital)
Enjoy excellent opportunities for career growth.
*** Must have one year of acute care hospital experience****
*** Must be eligible to work in the USA***
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationships
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or other specialty areas within the hospital.
What will you do?
- Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and therapies, including resuscitation.
- Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring, dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving techniques as they are developed.
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all aspects of patient care.
- Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients' signs and symptoms; then record and report results.
- Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good judgment.
- Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards the outcome attainment.
- Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and processes orders.
- Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on patient condition changes
Compensation Details (Salary, Sign-on, Relo Asst. Shift differentials, benefits, etc.):
Up to $30,000 sign on bonus based upon years of experience with 2 year commitment.
IDEAL CANDIDATES: Energetic, engaged, good communication skills, and dedication to team environment.
ALL MED SEARCH PLACES RN'S INTO FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITIONS AT FACILTIES NATIONWIDE. TELL US WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SO THAT WE CAN HELP YOU FIND THE JOB THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU.
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Georgia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting (preferred)