Summer Camp Nurse - 22827595
Summer Camp Nurse - Maine, PA, WI, PA · Flexible Dates June to August
CampHire is recruiting nurses to work at premier overnight summer camps in Maine, NH, PA and Wisconsin. Nurses live onsite and manage the Health Center, providing top quality care to campers and staff for the duration of the summer.
$1,000 to $1500 per week. Private adult housing provided. All meals included. Additional benefits include discounted camper tuition for children that would like to attend camp.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide medical care to the camp community.
- Regularly communicate health and safety tips to campers and staff, including visiting bunks and monitoring overall wellbeing of campers and counselors.
- Review camper medical records and partner with parents and staff to create tailored health plans that adhere to camper needs.
- Organize daily distribution and administration of medicine to campers.
- Ensure allergies are handled safely and that campers with dietary restrictions are taken care of during mealtimes.
- Manage inventory of medical supplies.
- Occasionally act as overnight nurse.
- Maintain accurate records of prescriptions, treatments, and incident reports.
- Prepare first aid medical kits for weekly off-site trips and overnights.
- Oversee postseason closing of Health Center.
CampHire is a recruitment partner for top-tier summer camps in the US. We have access to hundreds of camp positions from counselors to nurses and everything in between. We believe camp is the best a summer job has to offer and are proving that no matter what career you want, it starts with camp. Bluer skies await. Claim your bunk.
Must be a RN or LPN.