Registered Nurse - NIHRN (22920333)
Team Placement Service Inc (TPS) is Government staffing contractor with 30 years’ experience. We place contracted healthcare professionals throughout the country on both long and short term assignments. Our employees work in many of the leading research and military hospitals around the country. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health- Clinical Center we are immediately hiring highly skilled nurses for both local and travel positions.
Position: Registered Nurse (Contract Position, may be extended)
Location: The National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
· Are professional RN’s seeking clinical research experience at our nation’s leading research facility.
· Are critical thinkers who can assess patient’s health
· Collect accurate data for research trials
· Commitment to accuracy and following detailed patient protocols
Departments in Need:
Full time RN for our Adult Oncology/Lymphoma unit (13 wk Contract)
- 2 Full time Day/Evening shift rotation – 8 and 12 hr shifts with weekends and holidays as needed.
- 2 Full time Day/Night shift rotation 8 and 12 hr shifts with weekends and holidays as needed
- Full time Night shift 8 and 12 hr shifts is also available
- Requires 2-3 yrs of recent strong Medical Surgical or Oncology experience in an acute care hospital setting
- ONS Chemo/Bio certification required
Full time RN for our Adult Oncology inpatient unit – (13 wk Contract)
- Full time Night shift– 8 and 12 hr shifts Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS and holidays as needed.
- Requires 2-3 yrs of recent strong Med Surg or Oncology experience in an acute care setting.
· Outstanding opportunity to gain critical research experience
· Opportunity to travel and work in different departments
· Eligible for a full suite of Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Workers Comp, Malpractice & Retirement benefits
· Bonus’, educational reimbursements and travel compensation are available on most contracts.
· Working for TPS as a valued employee with a wide variety of career growth opportunities.
Min. 2yrs experience in an Acute Hospital setting (Oncology)
· Active RN License, in good standing (any state license is accepted)
· Valid and current Credentials
· Minimum 2 yrs. nursing experience in the past three years
· Must have highly functional computer skills
Ability to complete the orientation and paid training.
· Flexible to working all shifts
· Must commit to 13 weeks renewable assignments, On Call and holiday schedules.
· Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
· Must pass a detailed background check