Registered Nurse - Operating Room - NIHRN (22920334)
Team Placement Service Inc (TPS) is Government staffing contractor with 30 years’ experience. We place contracted healthcare professionals throughout the country on both long and short term assignments. Our employees work in many of the leading research and military hospitals around the country. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health- Clinical Center we are immediately hiring highly skilled nurses for both local and travel positions.
Position: Registered Nurse
Location: The National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
· Are professional RN’s seeking clinical research experience at our nation’s leading research facility.
· Are critical thinkers who can assess patient’s health
· Collect accurate data for research trials
· Commitment to accuracy and following detailed patient protocols
Departments in Need:
· Requires 2-3 years of recent acute care hospital Operating Room experience in a hospital, Scrub and Circulate
· Schedule is Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm with Intermittent On-call (6-8 times a month) on evenings, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
· Active RN License, in good standing (any state license is accepted)
· Valid and current Credentials
· Minimum 2 yrs. nursing experience in the past three years
· Must have highly functional computer skills
Ability to complete the orientation and paid training.
· Flexible to working all shifts
· Must commit to 13 weeks renewable assignments, On Call and holiday schedules.
· Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
· Must pass a detailed background check