Registered Nurse FT/PRN - 22983095
Family Home Health Services delivers best-in-class patient care and believes that quality home health care is an integral part of any patient’s treatment plan. Our top priority is providing high-quality skilled care to improve patient outcomes and quality of life by empowering patients to manage their health at home. Our care, compassion and community extend beyond those we serve to those who serve with us, providing an atmosphere of dignity, personal integrity and respect to our staff, our patients, and their families.
Our Registered Nurses make an impact on the lives of our patients by:
- Evaluate patients for appropriateness of admission and verifies the patient’s eligibility for the Medicare home care benefit, including homebound status, at the time of initial assessment visit and comprehensive assessment.
- Assist in the developing the plan of care and evaluate the outcomes of care on a regular basis, updating the patient’s plan of care as needed.
- Identifies goals, interventions and expected outcomes, and involves the patient and/or caregivers in the plan of care and any changes in plan depending on ability of patient/caregiver.
- Educate patients and family members/care givers on plan of care, addressing their questions and concerns.
- Provide skilled nursing care as outlined in the patient plan of care and supervise LPN and home health aides.
- Maintain up to date charting on each patient.
- Participate in case conferences, in-services and training.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- RN license in good standing in the state of Florida or compact state.
- Minimum one year experience providing skilled nursing in the home or acute care setting that requires heart, lung, and complete physical assessment.
- One year of home health experience preferred.
- Maintain an active CPR certification and card at all times.
- Maintain current continuing education as required by state license.
We offer competitive pay and benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday