** New Grads - Nurse Residency Program Med Surg ** Nashville, TN - 22983595
The Nurse Residency Program is a comprehensive program for new graduate nurses with less than six months of experience. The formalized, competitive residency program is comprised of:
- Education and Curriculum
- Guided Clinical with Preceptor
- Support (Mentoring and Debriefing)
- Measurement and Evaluation
Requirements at Time of Application:
- Eligible for graduation from a NLN-AC or CCNE Accredited Nursing Program with an Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing prior to employment.
Education and Licensure Requirements at Time of Hire:
- Associate degree in Nursing (Required) or Bachelors of Science in Nursing (Preferred)
- Current, BLS (Basic Life Support) AHA (Required)
- Current, Valid State license as a Registered Nurse (Required)
Upon graduation with an Associate or Bachelor degree in Nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited and state-approved program the Graduate Nurse will enter the Nurse Residency Program. Nurse Residents will remain in the Nurse Residency Program for their first year of practice and will develop the skills to use independent and reasonable judgment in providing a wide variety of patient care services as per the scope of nursing practice.
Come and join our Nurse Residency Program! We invite new graduate RN's to apply for this unique opportunity.
The Residency is a yearlong residency allows new graduate nurses to obtain acute care nursing experience through an intensive program. Open positions will vary throughout the year, and positions will be offered based on needs of the hospital, but units that typically hire RN residents include:
- Medical Surgical, PCU, Behavioral Health
- Current TN or KY RN license or Multi-state Compact RN license
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, within past 1 year
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required4
Our Benefits Raise the Bar: (benefits start once training/ preceptorship is complete)
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- And more!
- New grads accepted with RN Lic
- Will accept corrections/ home health/ LTAC exp and those looking to return to acute care in a hospital
- Looking for candidates with high energy/ passion/ and open to learning