Seasonal RN - 11 Florida Hospitals to Choose From $50-60/hr - 22996708
FL is a vacation destination, and with an influx of visitors from all over the country, our Hospital's census increases during peak times of year. More ER visits, more inpatient admissions.
To assist our core Nursing Staff, we supplement with SEASONAL NURSES who work a full-time schedule of 3 shifts per week for 13 to 18 weeks (depending on location).
- 11 Hospital Locations to Choose from
- Hiring Summer Seasonal positions now
- Building our Team for Winter Season (Nov through Mar)
- One Hospital Assignments (travel not required)
- $60/hr pay rate
- 401k eligibility
Now Hiring for RNs who can work in the following areas:
- General Practice Team - Med/Surg, Ortho, Neuro and Telemetry
- Progressive Care Team - Complex Care, Progressive Care, Step Down
- Intensive Care Team - Critical Care, Intensive Care, CardioVascular ICU
- Surgical Services Team - Main OR Circulator, PACU
Community Health Systems
Community Health Systems is one of the nation’s leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization’s affiliates own, operate or lease 84 hospitals in 16 states with approximately 13,000 licensed beds.
Affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare for local residents and contribute to the economic development of their communities. Based on the unique needs of each community served, these hospitals offer a wide range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services in inpatient and outpatient settings.
FL or Multistate RN License
2 years of clinical practice inpatient care
Ability to work 3 shifts per week including weekend rotation